Are you looking to build your career in the property development sector with a fast-growing company?
If you answer YES to the above, an exciting career opportunity awaits you at TEAM KERIS BERHAD, the leading and fastest-growing property developer in Perak.
TEAM KERIS BERHAD is Perak’s leading property developer with more than 30 years development expertise and RM175 million paid-up capital. The Group is involved in the development of a wide range of products including award-winning landed and high-rise developments, township and commercial business districts encompassing residential, commercial and industrial development components.
Our Mission: To innovate fresh new landscapes through design, architecture and development.
Our Vision: To become a global property player held in high esteem completing wide ranges of properties to satisfy consumers and changing landscapes.
WHY JOIN US?
TEAM KERIS BERHAD nurtures leaders, cultivates creativity and in the process rewards loyalty, hard work, determination and a positive attitude. Growing into one of the top developers in Perak TEAM KERIS BERHAD constantly strives to create unique developments that pioneer new markets.
In line with our expansion programme, we are offering above-market remuneration packages to individuals who are looking for a career advancement in an exciting and fulfilling industry.
- Experience of working in similar capacity will be added advantage; willing to work overtime if needed
- Possesses at least a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Management or Business Administration)
- Knowledge and experience in property development and the industry is highly regarded
- Experience in legal and finance background is an added advantage
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director
- General office management – day to day administrative and operational matters including monitoring of deadlines and follow up on the Director’s instruction when necessary
- Assist the Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Provide management and administrative support
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Very responsible and meticulous in carrying out duties
- Able to multitask and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity and commitment
- Able to handle pressure and work under minimum supervision
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's in Law (LLB) (Hons)
- At least 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in practice or as in-house legal counsel in a similar industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of construction and/or corporate laws and has experience in handling dispute resolution/litigation matters
- Experience in M&A, Investment, corporate structuring will be an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous, and able to go the extra mile in terms of workload and deliver in tight deadlines
- Mature and stable personality with good leadership skills
- Demonstrate keenness to learn and to be involved in operational matters
- Able to multitask within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to draft and review regulatory related correspondences
- Tactful, resourceful, forward thinking and diplomatic
- Experience in similar capacity in property development
- Oversee and be responsible for sales operation and implementation of sales strategies
- Lead and manage process of sales inquiries, sales lead, presentations and closure, including attending to purchasers and follow-up on cases
- Set sales target and ensure all targets are achieved
- Lead, motivate and coach sales team and sales agents to achieve desired sales target
- Report and update on all project sales status
- Conduct feasibility studies and competitor’s analysis
- Develop and maintain sales monitoring system
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Familiarity with functions and processes of government agencies
- Strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skills with pleasant personality
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good command in written and communication skills at all levels particularly in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Experience in property development and the industry is an added advantage
- Planning of new housing and commercial development
- Coordinate with internal and/or external parties regarding design and technical issues
- Liaise with government agencies and other authorities
- Coordination with Consultants on submission and approval of Development Plans (KM), Building Plans and necessary Authority approvals
- Assist in the progress of overall project master schedule
- Possess a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in the property development industry
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge in Town Planning and Building-by-law
- Must be fluent in social media with hands-on skills and knowledge of multiple social media platforms and awareness of current trends.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish and share informative and appealing content that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and engagements
- Analyse the appropriate web traffic metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign
- Create an analytic report then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Familiar with web design and publishing
- Photography & Videography skills a plus
- Handle all incoming sales enquiries including walk-in, phone calls, email and other media, events and etc.
- Execute sales, marketing, and promotional strategies.
- Liaise with buyers, lawyers and bankers on all relevant documentation to ensure the smooth and efficient customer experience.
- Organize, follow up and monitor the completionof sales transactions up to spa signed and approval of bank loan.
- Compile and update sales reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure all show units and sales office are well-maintained and in tip-top condition at all times, including liasing with contractors for any rectification works when necessary.